Following the advisory from Sport Singapore, BKS Iyengar Yoga Studio will be applying several measures to safeguard everyone who visits our studio.
1. Stay at home if you feel unwell. Please don’t force yourself to come for class.
2. As Seniors are more vulnerable to the virus, please stay at home as much as possible if you are above 60.
3. Check-in and check-out our studio.
BKS IYENGAR YOGA STUDIO
465 CRAWFORD LANE #02-06
4. We will take the temperature of everyone who enters our studio. We have to deny your entry if your temperatures above 37.5 degrees Celsius or appear unwell.
5. Hand sanitizer is provided at the front desk. Wash your hands with soap as and when is needed.
6. After dropping your belongings in the props room, please stay at the designated spot with measurement in place. One set of yoga mat and props are kept at the designated spot.
7. Please take down your mask only when you are at your designated spot.
8. Reduce physical interaction and ensure safe distancing with other students.
9. All doors will be kept open during class for better ventilation.
10. You may want to bring your own towel for an extra layer on the mat and prop.
11. We will disinfect the classroom with UV light sterilizer after every class. Please clean your mat and keep the props according to teacher’s instruction after class.
12. Student size per class is limited, please refrain from canceling 16 hours before class. The class will be charged if it has reached capacity and no other student can take over the spot.
13. Reminders and Class Etiquette apply.
Welcome all students SAFELY back to the classroom again! Namaskar!
Try Now & Give Back
Yoga is so much more than just being on the mat (Asana practice). The first two limbs of Yoga, Yama (external ethics) and Niyama (internal ethics), are the true foundations in our search for well being. We practice not just for the benefit of ourselves, but with more strengths to help others.
As a long-term volunteer of Singapore Children’s Society and practitioner of Iyengar Yoga, I find the opportunity to contribute to the community.
Come and TRY our class NOW, you will GIVE BACK to the community at the same time!